Tammy Dowley-Blackman, Ed. M.
In addition to her consulting experience, Tammy has developed partnership programs for higher education and the philanthropic sector. She served as Executive Director and Chief Development Officer for affiliates of two national nonprofits. Tammy has also taught Nonprofit Management at Cambridge College, and Lesley University, as well as served as a Senior Fellow for the Boston University School of Management’s Institute for Nonprofit Management and Leadership. She Completed her undergraduate degree at Oberlin College and graduate degree at Harvard University.
- Interaction Institute for Social Change Facilitative Leadership
- Rockwood Leadership Institute
- Talent Smart Emotional Intelligence
- Association of Black Foundation Executives
- Fieldstone Leadership Network
- Leadership Tomorrow
- Fayerweather Street School (Former Member, Board of Directors)
- Habitot Children’s Museum (Former Member, Board of Directors)
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education (Former Mentor)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (Current Member, Board of Advisors)
- Oberlin College (Former Annual Fund Class Agent and Class President)
- Social Capital Incorporated (Former Member, Board of Directors)
- TSNE MissionWorks (Current President, Board of Directors)