Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, LLC
Cooper + Lowe
A B2B incubator for women interested in transitioning to entrepreneurship and thought leadership platforms.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Landscape
- Female entrepreneurs represent the fastest growing category of entrepreneurship worldwide
- Black women’s entrepreneurship has doubled over the past decade
- Women account for 42% of all U.S. Businesses
- Women-owned businesses generate $1.9 trillion in annual revenues
Women’s Entrepreneurship Context
- The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor report rated the enabling environment for women entrepreneurs very poorly in most countries. This may explain why women have a slightly lower perception of entrepreneurship as a career choice compared to men.
- National Experts taking part in the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor research indicate there continues to be insufficient cultural support for female entrepreneurs. It is important to celebrate and promote successful women founders as role models.
- There are excellent resources available to women interested in entrepreneurship, but research indicates a demand for accessing the real-time experience and tools developed by proven women entrepreneurs. Women embarking on entrepreneurship and thought leadership are seeking help translating theoretical to implementation.
Approaches to Galvanize Women Entrepreneurs
Cooper + Lowe is building an ecosystem that puts women leaders’ success at the center by helping them to create a customized entrepreneurial experience
We offer a membership community that provides women entrepreneurs with opportunities to connect, learn, network, recruit for joint collaborations to help maximize their business access and success.
Provides support for leaders to conceive their next step journey and develop the minimum Viable Product (MVP) for either a new business or their brand as a thought leader using the tools successfully developed and used by Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, LLC and Cooper + Lowe.
Gives leaders the option to focus on building their consulting knowledge, while working on great projects with Cooper + Lowe managing the pipeline and providing infrastructure support to help the new entrepreneur build a successful portfolio.
Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, LLC Partners
We have worked with over 200+ multi-faceted sector partners providing services ranging from new business model design to leadership development