At Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, we believe that Generation Z is brimming with potential, and we are committed to helping those on the cusp of entering the workforce develop the leadership skills required to operate in an increasingly complex global world. Our Looking Forward Lab was created to work on two fronts:
- Helping young adults with the process of developing a professional career plan that ensures the greatest opportunity for success
- Assisting the university programs training Gen Z for the workforce, and the companies and managers hiring Gen Z, to create robust residencies and executive coaching programs that provide comprehensive tools to successfully transition and onboard these new entrants into the workforce
To learn more, we invite you to read on.
Getting Young Adults Where They Want To Go
Every individual heading into young adulthood has a uniquely personal story that has shaped their path, and they will reach a crossroads that changes the trajectory of their life. The goal of Looking Forward Lab is to ensure this turning point provides an outstanding return on energy (ROE) and gets young adults where they want to go. From experience, we know that being provided with guidance, planning tools, and a system for measuring performance is key and makes possible for the future what may have seemed unimaginable in the past. Wanting more out of life is the first step in looking forward, and leadership development through Looking Forward Lab makes it possible for members of Gen Z to meet and exceed expectations.
Delivering An Innovative And Interactive Approach To Leadership Development
How do you want to use your turning point and what do you want your ROE to be? Visualizing your future can be tough, but knowing where you want to be in five or 10 years provides a goal to work towards. Equally important, it also makes the most of your time and efforts. As we begin a new year, there is no better time to make a fresh start and focus on your professional aspirations as an emerging leader. Looking Forward Lab, our multi-platform leadership development company, is here to help. We deliver an innovative and interactive approach to leadership development for Generation Z by offering:
- Content that is comprehensive and provides a host of tools
- A community to network with and learn from that meets each person where they are and supports their next step of learning
- Coaching that helps ensure accountability and a high level of performance
If you are interested in learning more about Looking Forward Lab and the leadership development services we offer at Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, let’s talk. And be sure to follow our blog and social media platforms! You can find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, LLC is a certified National Supplier Development Council Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Small Business Administration (SBA) Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Women’s Business Enterprise Network Council (WBENC) woman-owned company. The company is comprised of a suite of brands, including TDB Group Strategic Advisory, a management consulting firm, as well as Looking Forward Lab, which offers a full-service learning engagement model focused on Gen Z workplace development and support for their managers.