Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, LLC
Looking Forward Lab
A learning and development company designed to serve as the “go to” hub for innovative workforce and professional development solutions for Gen Z, the institutions educating/training them, and hiring managers welcoming them into their early career workplaces.
Gen Z Landscape
- 60 million born between 1995 and 2012
- Most diverse and technologically savvy generation
- Started entering the workforce in 2018 but the first generation in 50 years to do so with little to no professional experience
Gen Z Professional Needs
- 82% report wanting help from supervisors to help set and achieve performance goals at work
- Gallop reports that only 10% of employees felt their organization did a good job of onboarding
- Digital natives but 72% of Gen Z prefer face-to-face communication and connection
Approaches to Galvanize Gen Z Leaders
A digital platform working in tandem with in-person and virtual programming to help Gen Z competitively prepare and perform in the workplace
• We offer a membership community that provides Gen Z with the curated resources required to design and launch the integrated personal and professional lives they need and want to be successful global citizens and leaders.
Engaged Learning and Professional Development
We ensure individual and organizational success by delivering high-quality individual and team executive coaching, professional development, and performance management tools through higher education and training institutions and employers to help Gen Z positively prepare for and navigate the global workplace.
We invest in Gen Z’s entrepreneurship by providing opportunities to partner with Looking Forward Lab to bet on and test new ideas.
Leadership Pipeline Development
We harness Gen Z’s natural affinity for collaboration by training them to become the next generation of board members and community builders.
Tammy Dowley-Blackman Group, LLC Partners
We have worked with over 200+ multi-faceted sector partners providing services ranging from new business model design to leadership development